Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sometimes when words alone fail me, I sing





I'm sad today because I hurt someone that I love very much. I hurt them and continue to keep hurting them. And when they hurt, I in turn hurt as well. I hate that. I hate that when you hurt someone you can't take the pain away, the apology is not effective, especially if it is overused, and you're just stuck, hoping that time, love, and hard work will take it away. Actions do speak louder than words and I just need to make sure my actions are the ones I want and ought to be demonstrating.

3 comments:

Kelly Jackson Moore said...

I know you don't know me. My name is Heidi. I am friends with Danielle. She sent me the link to your blog. I just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for you. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I can do nothing more than offer you some words of encouragement. Everything happens for a reason. Only good can come of this situation. I'm hoping that you take what you have learned from whatever is going on and use it to make you a stronger/better person. I am eagerly awaiting another video post that shows a happier side to you. If you want to email me, my email address is hhewitt2@gmail.com

It will get better!

Anonymous said...

I hope that things are going better now. It always sucks to hurt people that you love.

Your voice still sounds great, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Ok so you wanted me to comment and I will. It is okay once in awhile to go off on me and I am here for you when you need me to be, I am going no where, even when you try and run as fast as you can from me. Don't forget I am the road runner and I am faster than you BABY PANDA. Do Panda's run?
I love you no matter what, unconditionally! I am glad to report that I do see improvement with your communication and things will ONLY GET BETTER from here.
We are traveling together on the same path and it is a great adventure. LEAN ON ME WHEN YOU NEED TO.
I am very proud of you and love you very much!
With All Of Me,
BA