Sunday, January 4, 2009

I HAVE BACK HAIR

Well, now I know for sure my testosterone is working. I now have hair growing on my back.

When I embarked on this transition, I knew it was a possibility, I wasn't necessarily hoping for it, but it's a side effect. It's not terribly thick or anything yet, but it's there. I noticed it today when I got out of the shower! I noticed it on the upper part of my back near my shoulders.

I could be imagining things, but I also feel for some reason like my hands are getting bigger. I don't think that can happen, but I swear it is happening. My hands seem like they are so much bigger and longer than they used to be. It's that or I never really noticed that I have rather large hands!

Onto other things, I finally have uploaded the video interview with two of my friends. This interview took place November 21, 2008, so it's a month or so old.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Peace & Love said...

i think i have back hair too! and my hands do appear larger...i don't think it is possible for our hands to grow at this point in the game, but the muscles in them may have gotten larger...