Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I moved

Sorry it's taken me a little while to get back to blogging. It's hard to keep up with myself in this life of mine sometimes.

I relocated once again. I decided to put off law school and to move back to Los Angeles. I left Los Angeles a little too early last time so it's a city I'm not quite done with. I'm happier here, I have a job and a place to live, so things are going well.

I have been more moody recently, and that could be because I moved, but also because of the hormones. I just notice a lot of up and down mood swinging happening at random and it's hard to deal with sometimes. I hope it levels out soon.

I'm getting hairier, as if that were even possible. I'm Jewish and was naturally hairy but the T found a way to add a little more. I'm also breaking out more on my body and face, another down side to taking the t.

I'm now researching surgeons a little bit for top surgery. I'm coming up to being on hormones for a year so now surgery is even a possibility and that's exciting.

That's all for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back in LA?! Awesome! We should hang out.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're back! Do you still have the same phone number?

Anonymous said...

Hey Stud - I can't wait to see you! I've been kind of down the past couple days and just read your blog cause I knew seeing you would make me smile. I miss you and love you.

JuJu

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're happy back in LA, and that your surgery is within a reasonable distance. And your mood probably will level out soon, I have heard that it can take a while but that it usually does (as far as T goes).