Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today is my birthday!

Today I turn 26. Today is my first birthday as a man. Today is a day I have been dreaming about since I was young. I'm a happy happy boy! :)

Previously I mentioned that I would be doing a question and answer blog. I am still planning on doing that. So, if you have any questions about me, my transition, anything you want to know, please feel free to submit them to me. You can leave them as you comment on my blog or send me an email. My email address is jamie.machotka@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone who continues to read my blog. I hope you continue to find it interesting and insightful!


4 comments:

Peace & Love said...

happy birthday old man!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!!
May all your birthday wishes come true.

Tenured Radical said...

Happy birthday Jamie -- I just discovered your blog and think it is amazing. Glad you are well.
TR

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, dude!