Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I AM GETTING PIMPLES

OMG I am actually getting pimples!! Everyone around me may not be noticing just yet, but I am used to having very clear skin, so the one or two pimples that I see starting to appear are a big deal, and I know thats hardly the worst to come!!


I also am experiencing itching under my arms!! It makes me crazy!! And no, its not from a lack of hygiene or not showering or something, they itch all the time, even after the shower. I have no idea if this is from testosterone or not. My theory is maybe I itch bc more hair is starting to grow there? Straaaaaange.

My girlfriend is flying in tonight and I am so so so excited to see her!! We are doing the long distance thing so sometimes we go months without seeing each other, which I hate.

I'm hoping to introduce her to everyone (via the web). I want to get her in on at least one video while she is here and maybe get her perspective on my transition. I think that could be interesting.

This is a mini update, so I will totally write more later. I realize that blogging is like having a full time job,and I must stay more up to date with what is going on with me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I am so sorry about the pimples. I took testosterone once, for about 6 months. Not shots, just something in a hormonal mix that I begged for in a menopausal fit. I did get acne, also started to develop male pattern baldness. I stopped taking the testosterone when I had a very realistic dream in which I believed that my comb-overed 'bob' really looked good. Love, Karla

Anonymous said...

I totally think the itching is from the hair growing. Every time I shave my arms, they start to itch a couple hours later when the hair starts growing. One thing that helps me is moisturizing lotion. Olay even makes an in-shower lotion that is fantastic. Check it out!