Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've been MIA!!

So sorry for the long delay and not getting to blog for a little while. I've had a couple things going on.

I've been working over 50+ hours a week. I also was getting ready to move into my best friend's living room now that I have been cut off by my mother. My girlfriend was also in town helping me move and getting situated in my new temporary home.

I am happy to say I am now officially moved into my new home and starting a new job tomorrow!! I got the job I had interviewed for a few weeks ago at a law firm in Downtown L.A. I'm excited, but also nervous. It will be great to have a permanent position vs. a temporary position though, and that will help me get back on my feet.

My transition is still going well so far. I have started to get a few pimples on my face and back, which I don't love, but so far its managable. When it turns into full blown acne, we may have a problem then!

I have decided to delay my T shots a little though because of the new job. They interviewed me as a female, and because of that, I want to be able to start the job and feel it out before I start to show any more signs of transitioning.

Those are my small life updates for now. I'll be sure to let you know how my first day on the job goes!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
Sorry we couldn't connect in LA.. I had NO IDEA that it is considered an impossibility to drive 75 miles to LA, eat lunch, return 75 miles, then make it to the airport by 6 PM. Apparently so. My sister-in-law packed us in the car at 2 PM to make sure we could make our 7:22 PM flight. So much for Tuesday. And, truthfully, if I had known all about the LA traffic, I would have flown to San Diego instead. HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW JOB, KB

Peace & Love said...

jamie- where have you been?! hope all is well.

peace,
lucas